- Échelle des points
- Description générale
- Description détaillée
- Mariages autorisés
|Eye Shape and Setting||5|
|Legs and Feet||5|
|Colour and Coat||50 points|
The Siamese cat should be a beautifully balanced animal with head, ears and neck carried on a long svelte body, supported on fine legs and feet, with a tail in proportion. The head and profile should be wedge-shaped, neither round nor pointed. The eyes should be a clear brilliant blue; the expression alert and intelligent.
- Long and well proportioned, with width between the ears, narrowing in perfectly straight lines to a fine muzzle, with straight profile, strong chin and level bite, carried upon an elegant neck.
- Rather large and pricked, wide at the base, set so as to follow the lines of the wedge.
- Oriental in shape and slanting towards the nose, but with width between. They should not be deep-set. The haw should not cover more than the corner of the eye.
Body, Legs and Feet
- Body medium in size, long and svelte, legs proportionately slim, hind legs slightly higher than the front legs, feet small and oval. The body, legs and feet should all be in proportion, giving the whole a well balanced appearance.
- Long and tapering and free from any kink.
- Mask, ears, feet and tail dense and clearly defined colour, matching in basic colour on all points, showing clear contrast between points and body colour. Mask complete and (except in kittens) connected by tracings with the ears.
- Very short and fine in texture, glossy and close-lying.
- As per individual colour standards, any shading to appear on back and sides. Bib, chest and belly to be pale.
1. White markings anywhere.
Withhold Certificates or First Prizes in Kitten Open Class" for:
- Any abnormality of bite or very weak chin
- Cast in one or both eyes
- Eyes tinged with green or green-rimmed
- Incorrect colour on nose leather or paw pads
- A complete hood, i.e. no contrast on head
- Any defect as listed in the preface to this SOP booklet.
1. Lack of contrast between body and points.