- Échelle des points
- Description générale
- Description détaillée
- Mariages autorisés
|Head and Ears||20|
|Eye Shape and Setting||5|
|Legs and Paws||10|
|Colour and Coat||40 points|
|Coat Texture and Length||10|
The Foreign White should be a beautifully balanced animal with head, ears and neck carried on a long svelte body, supported on fine legs and feet, with a tail in proportion. The head and profile should be wedge-shaped, neither round nor pointed. The eyes a clear brilliant blue. Expression alert and intelligent.
- Long and well proportioned, carried upon an elegant neck, with width between the ears, narrowing in straight lines to a fine muzzle, with straight profile, strong chin and level bite.
- Large and pricked, set so as to follow the lines of the wedge.
- Oriental in shape and slanting; clear brilliant blue, the deeper the better.
- Long and slender, the rump carried higher than the shoulders. Well muscled and elegant.
Legs and Paws
- Legs long and proportionately slender, paws neat and oval.
- Long and tapering, whip-like, without kink.
- Pure white, short and close-lying.
Nose Leather, Eye Rims and Paw Pads
- Note : 'Freckles' may appear on nose, pads, lips and eye rims. Slight freckling in a mature cat should not be penalised.
- Coloured hairs (except in kittens)
- Undershot or overshot jaw and/or uneven bite
- A cast in one or both eyes
- Any other defect as listed in the preface to this SOP booklet.